Start your child’s Orthodontic journey as young as 7 years old…
Dental professionals are able to tell early on how much orthodontic treatment, if any, will be required when they get older. Early screening helps to avoid more serious interventions such as pulling teeth (adult tooth extraction) or jaw surgery. Learn More about Early Orthodontic Treatment.
What are some of the preventive treatments?
- Create space for crowded or erupting teeth
- Influence jaw growth to create facial symmetry
- Reduce the risk of trauma from protruding teeth
- Reserve space for teeth that have not grown in
- Reduce need for teeth removal
- Reduce amount of time with braces
Our team of Orthodontists provides orthodontic treatment for kids as early as 7 years old. Orthodontics is the area of dentistry that diagnoses and treats the misalignment of teeth and jaws. An Orthodontist is a dental professional with 2-3 years of specialized training beyond dental school and is a specialist at straightening teeth.